1. I am new to Pilates, do I need previous experience?
No – you do not need experience! We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience the mind body connection we offer at Pilates Center of Chicago.
Getting Started will guide you through the steps to begin at our studio
2. How much do services cost and do you offer packages?
3. How do I create an account for MindBody online?
At the top of each page go to: “reserve a class”. If you are a returning client, enter your username and password in order to access your account. If you are a new client you must create a username and password. Once you have created your new account or logged into your existing account, you may now purchase packages/classes.
4. How do I book classes with MindBody and do you have to pre-register for classes?
Yes – you do have to pre-register for classes. Go to the top of the page “reserve a class” to register or download our MindBody App to reserve your spot in class on the go! Within the class schedule, click on “sign up” for the desired class. Our class schedule is online 24 hours a day for your convenience. You must have an online account with us to register for classes.
5. Do you have a cancellation policy?
We require you to notify us of a cancellation within before 24 hours of the appointment or class. If the cancellation is made less than 24 hour, the client is charged a late fee for the service scheduled.
Please email email@example.com or call us 773.698.6175 with appointment/class cancellations.
6. How many clients are in a class, are the classes kept small?
Yes, the classes are small for us to keep the quality of the instruction and “hands on” approach for our clients. We want clients to get the most out of our classes, with a very personal and well organized class. Pilates mat classes range from 3-10 clients and group equipment classes are 4-5 clients/class.
7. If I am on the waitlist for a class, how does this work? Does the 24 hour cancellation policy apply to being on the waitlist?
If a class is full, you will be placed on the wait list for the class. If you are moved into the class, an email is sent to you. We will also personally notify you via phone/email. You must confirm you are joining the class once you are off the wait list. The studio 24 hour cancellation policy applies once you have been added to the class.
8. What type of Pilates equipment do you use in your studio?
We use Gratz Industries and Pilates Design by Basil equipment in our studio.
9. What if I purchased the $500 Studio Mix Package and am prompted to purchase a new package, even though I have money in my Studio Mix account to use?
To sign up for classes online using your Studio Mixed Package you MUST use Mindbody Online! When booking online, please don’t be alarmed when prompted to purchase a new package.
Please follow these instructions.
- Choose the class you would like to sign-up for
- Next screen: prompt you to choose the class you are signing up for
- Click on the class to add it to your cart
- Next screen: click to pay
- Next screen: the Studio Mixed Package balance, with the 10% discounted amount deducted off the class, will be added to your checkout cart
- Click “yes” to “would you like to use this credit now?”