– All packages and single service purchases expire 6 months from date of purchase.
– Packages can be transferred. No refunds are given on packages or services.
– We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for all scheduled services and classes. We reserve the right to charge a late cancellation fee of the full session amount for any late cancellations. Please email email@example.com or call us 773.698.6175 with appointment/class cancellations.
– You must have permission by class instructor and previous Pilates apparatus experience to enroll in group equipment classes.
– Sign up online for all studio classes to reserve your spot in the class. Sign up on the Group Classes page or download our Momence App to reserve your spot in class on the go! Within the class schedule, click on “Book now” for the desired class. Our class schedule is online 24 hours a day for your convenience. You must have an online account with us to register for classes.
– Pilates Mat classes/packages cannot be used towards Group Equipment Classes.
– All services begin and end on time, regardless of arrival time.
– No cell phones! Please turn your phone off or on silent when in the studio.
– You do not need any previous experience to try a one on one session! We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience the mind body connection we offer at Pilates Center of Chicago.
– To create an account on Momence either download the app or go to the group classes page to log in. If you are a returning client, enter your username and password in order to access your account. If you are a new client you must create a username and password. Once you have created your new account or logged into your existing account, you may now purchase packages/classes.
– Our classes are small for us to keep the quality of the instruction and “hands on” approach for our clients. We want clients to get the most out of our classes, with a very personal and well organized class. Pilates mat classes range from 3-10 clients and group equipment classes are 4-5 clients/class.
–If a class is full, you will be placed on the wait list for the class. If you are moved into the class, you will receive an email and text confirmation. The studio 24 hour cancellation policy applies once you have been added to the class.
– We use Gratz Industries and Pilates Design by Basil equipment in our studio.
Pilates Oov practice, oov workout